Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let the Shopping Begin...

Although I hate the idea of having to change my blog name, it looks like it may be necessary come May.

Chase & Cole were not thrilled when they found out that they were having a sister instead of another brother, and Cole has even suggested that we just "pretend" that the baby is a boy so we can name it "Baby Jesus" like he had planned, but I think they're getting over it. Chase hasn't stopped giggling since I explained how the doctor was able to tell that the baby was a girl (he thought that they were checking to see if the baby had long hair (girl) or short hair (boy), and so I explained the difference, which he promptly repeated to his brother, and they haven't stopped talking -and giggling- about it since).

I, on the other hand, have been vigorously stimulating the economy this past week. I've never been able to shop on the pink side of the store before, and I must say, it's fun.

1 comment:

Celeste and Richard said...

I was wondering if you were going to change the name of your blog once the new one comes!! Yay for pink!