Friday, April 27, 2007

IMPROPER Care of Boys, or "What Not to Do"



The short version: Apparently Cole can't fly.
The colors on his face are really much more vibrant in person; apparently the morning sunlight washes him out... He has a knot on his forehead, his face is all scraped up, and he broke his front tooth. He's pretty cranky this morning, but slept ok last night (aside from us waking him up every few hours because he was sleeping uncharacteristically soundly). He'll got to the dentist on Monday (Dentist was out today) for x-rays and so they can sand down the sharp edges of his tooth. I can't get him to open his mouth (his right cheek is a little swollen, so I don't know if it hurts to open his mouth), so I don't know if he chipped any other teeth, but I don't think he did. I finally got an appointment for the boys to have their pictures taken next week (it's been more than a year since we've had any formal pictures), so I guess we'll be airbrushing these...

No comments: