Sunday, August 2, 2009

She's 2 Months Old Already

Chloe is 2 months old now. We haven't been to the doctor for her well check yet, so I'm not sure how big she is right now, but I'd guess around 14 pounds. She's been wearing 3 month size clothes pretty much since the beginning, but a lot of them are getting to be too small.

She slept through the night twice this week; once on her own, and once when my monitor went out in the middle of the night. When I woke up at 4 that morning and realized that the monitor was off, I went to her room and found her still sleeping, so I have no idea whether she'd been asleep all that time or not.

She still has no hair, and I'm getting tired of being asked if she's a boy or a girl even though she's dressed in pink from head to toe, so I've taken matters into my own hands. I think she likes the bow -- she started smiling as soon as I put it in. Her daddy found it a little disturbing that the bow was glued to her head, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.















No comments: