Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ah, Love

I hadn't really heard anything about Antoinette since her mom told me that she said that she broke up with Chase because he stepped on her foot at school one day. They still get together a couple of times a week to play, and they take art and TaeKwonDo together, but we hadn't heard any *love* talk in a while. Well, last night Antoinette came over with her sister who was babysitting for us. This morning, I found some new mail in Chase's room. Here's the envelope and the "note":



This weekend is her birthday party. I asked Chase yesterday what he wanted to get her, and he said a sword. I told him that I didn't think that girls played with swords much, but he insisted that Antoinette used to have a sword, and the last few times he was at her house, he couldn't find it to play with it, so he...uh...she must need a new one.

No comments: